MSPs face two kinds of threats -- direct and indirect.
On the direct threat front, MSPs themselves have become prime targets of cyber criminals because they represent the top of informational "supply chain." Break-through into an MSP's network and a hacker has the keys to many client castles.
As an MSP, you are also indirectly at risk as a result of a breach at any one of your client sites. If one of your clients suffers from a successful exploitation of a known weakness that you failed to detect and fix, you could find yourself getting fired . . . or worse, at the wrong end of a negligence law suit.
During this fast-paced 30-minute webinar we'll explain:
* How treat vectors can overlap with vulnerabilities to create risk
* The latest research on prime targets for cyber criminals
* How to manage what you can control
* What a network vulnerability management service looks like
* And how to protect yourself at the same time you protect your clients
Register now for this exclusive briefing for MSPs.