This webinar is designed exclusively MSPs who want to provide maximum security of their clients' networks, and maximum privacy for their clients' data, in a way that will stand up to regulators or a lawsuit.
We will be joined by Compliance Expert Mike Semel for a highly informative webinar that will take you through the Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) developed by the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST).
As part of this live event, we'll share important IT security best practices, and the tools and procedures that will ensure enhanced IT security at each of your client sites -- large and small.
During this live webinar, you will learn how to:
- Apply the five key components of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework: Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond & Recover.
- Align the NIST CSF with HIPAA, PCI-DSS, banking regulations, and state laws.
- Achieve Tier 3 and 4 compliance for your clients through a combination of automated network discovery and user-responses to specific IT security questions
- Differentiate your company from other MSPs by applying security standards created by the Federal government in your IT security offerings.
- Apply the same tools and methodologies to a raft of current and soon-to-be-released state and federal security regulations.
- Apply the NIST Cybersecurity Framework internally to support your own information security practices.
The presentation also includes a brief technical walk-through of Compliance Manager, designed to allow you to create and deliver recurring compliance services without being a compliance expert. We will also review the documents generated by the tool, and how to use them to enhance your security or compliance offerings.